Using only books you have read this year (2010), cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a book title. It’s much, much harder than you think!
I did something similar last year but found it much harder this time.
* Describe Yourself:
* How do you feel: Bridget Jones, The Edge of Reason, Helen Fielding
* Describe where you currently live: The House on the Hill, Eileen Dunlop
* If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Priorsford, O Douglas
* Your favorite form of transportation: The 4.50 from Paddington, Agatha Christie
* Your best friend is: The Scholarship Girl, Josephine Elder
* You and your friends are: Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
* What’s the weather like: Found Wanting, Robert Goddard
* Favorite time of day: Towards the End of the Morning, Michael Frayn
* If your life was a: Song for Summer. Eva Ibbotson
* What is life to you: Troubles, J G Farrell
* Your fear: A Pig of Cold Poison, Pat McIntosh.
* What is the best advice you have to give: The Importance of Being Seven, Alexander McCall Smith.
* Thought for the Day: So Much to Tell biography of Kaye Webb, Valerie Grove
* How I would like to die: Casting Off, Elizabeth Jane Howard
* My soul’s present condition: Wishing for Tomorrow, the Sequel to A Little Princess, Hilary McKay